Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Sabtu, 01 Mei 2010

Woman with High Level Prestige


I would never call your name, even I saw you from far
I would never send an sms, even I wanted to know what you are doing right now
I would never phone you, even I missed your voice 
I would never say "I love You", even I always think about you
I would never come to your event, even I haven't seen you for along time and wished to meet you just for a while

Because I'm a woman with high level prestige.
I honor my gender's self esteem.
I would never do a thing that my mind and my ego have compromised that it is just a silly.


But...
I would pray for your happiness
I would support for your success
I would come anytime you need me and give my sweetest smile




Here it is,
Strong but not wild
Slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
and this is it... the way I love you

*inspired by "I Love The Way You Love Me" Boyzone

3 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. *inspired by "I Love The Way You Love Me" Boyzone (good good)

    I'm ur follower!

    BalasHapus
  3. yeaahhh,,
    yeahhh
    yeaaahh..
    i know kok, bot.. hehehe

    BalasHapus

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.